14 Knowledge Based Case Study Presentations
Buyer and Seller Meet
Highly Interactive Panel Discussions
- Showcase your expertise and align your business with organisations wishing to develop their presence in this space. Be part of the leading business event on the digital society and connected living.
- Targeting the major industries and verticals disrupting connected living by the healthcare including, Smart hospitals, advanced technology, new construction and architecture implementation focused on hospital & healthcare.
- Take to the stage and educate your audience on how your company’s technology can drive their business forward. Be seen alongside and network with some of the leading names in the IoT.
- Qualified introductions from your dedicated account manager. Insight from our pre-show attendee intelligence report. Connect with your audience and join in with discussions with our bespoke executive networking tool.
- Media coverage and brand exposure with industry leading publications and news sources in attendance. Stand out from the crowd and connect with the right partners and investors.
- Take part in more engaging and intimate networking initiatives across the show including meetups, lunches, discussion sessions, round tables and more.
Reasons to Attend
This forum will be bringing people together to share their experiences, lessons learned and gain an understanding of developing and maintain the Next Geneartion Healthcare of the future.
Hear from over 30+ visionary speakers and gain a unique market insight from the leading industry experts. Our Conference agenda features the most comprehensive speaker line-up around.
The "How To" Strategy
No other Healthcare event has as many recognized headline participants or covers the market in as much detail. The event is highly recommended for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for a smarter future.
Engage with all of the leading players showcasing their products, services, platforms and solutions in our interactive exhibition.
Take advantage of our extensive networking programs to meet the most senior and relevant industry professionals. Meet with business leaders and key decision makers across all sectors of industry who want to be at the forefront of the Future and upcoming technology For Healthcare .
Pre -Qualified Audiences
With a qualified invitation only policy on attendance, you can ensure you are in the right company. Mena NextGen Healthcare brings together the most senior executives from each marketplace.
- Meet and interact with the "Who's Who" of the industry
- Learn about latest developments, insights, challenges and opportunities impacting this industry
- Increase your brand visibility and expand your customer base
- Discover new products and solutions
- Hear from leading innovators and industry experts on new technology for Healthcare and Hospitals
Envisioned & VVIP Speakers
Turki A. Al Hokail
CEO - National Center for Privatization & PPP at the Council of Economic and Development Affairs-CEDA
Dr. Mahmoud Alyamany
Chief Executive Officer of King Fahad Medical City
Dr. Khalid Mohammed Al Shaibani
Deputy Minister of Planning and Health Economic
Dr. Kinda Khalaf
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Dr. Ahmad Okasha
Canadian University of Dubai
Chief Financial Officer
Aldara Hospital and Medical Center
President of Emirates Medical Association
Mr. Khalifa Butti Bin Omeir
Healthcare Chief Information Officer / IT Director
Sheikh Khalifa Medical City - Ministry of Presidential Affairs, UAE
Samer Abu Hayah
Healthcare CIO, Senior IT Director
Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital
HIMSS King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences
Dr. Mustafa Hasan Qurban
CIO and IT Director at KFMMC
Dr. Ahmed Alamry
Executive Director - Quality and Patient Safty Dept.
Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs
CIO - Medical Services Department & BOARD MEMBER at HIMSS
Head, PMO at King Fahad Specialist Hospital Dammam
President & Chief Executive Officer at American Hospital Management Company
Director - King Fahad Medical City
Advisor to CEO & Director Health Intelligence and Analytics King Fahad Medical City
Mr. Mansoor Baig
Senior Technical Management Consultant
KFSHRC / Saudi Food & Drug Authority
This Event is going to start in
Keynotes & Best Practices
Keynote Presentations by our high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned global experts who look to revolutionize the future of payments.
A moderated conversation where industry expert leaders would discuss the current and future issues from different perspectives.
The lunch session will include a small keynote presentation and would also include networking opportunities with the attendees and participants of the conference before we break out for lunch.
Local Organising Partner
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia